ROH’s mission is to develop plans and implement projects that will result in high quality, long term affordable housing. Their office is located in the Germantown section of Philadelphia, but clients are serviced city-wide. ROH provides transitional and permanent housing, social services and life skills training to its clients.
Raise of Hope (ROH), a program partner of the Urban Affairs Coalition (UAC) is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide part-time (10 hours per week) administrative support to the Executive Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain the Executive Director’s calendar, arrange/schedule meetings, and organize materials for meetings;
• Complete and submit weekly and monthly reports to the funder;
• Assist with the completion of the annual report to the funder;
• Responsible for completing the APR, entering and updating client information in HMIS client track system;
• Process all incoming and outgoing mail;
• Light typing of various correspondences (letters, reports, etc.);
• Create and manage filing system, maintain contact database;
• Process/review all invoices and fax or scan invoices to UAC’s Fiscal Department;
• Screen/direct telephone calls and greet visitors in a professional manner;
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Organized and detailed oriented with the ability to prioritize;
• A working knowledge of MS software (Word, Excel, Acrobat PDF, QuickBooks & Internet proficiency);
• Work independently and as a team player.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• HS Diploma or equivalent;
• A minimum of three (3) years administrative support experience.