The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia's mission is to mobilize financial and volunteer resources to address the community's most critical priorities in Greater Philadelphia, in Israel and around the world.
Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia has an opening for a DONOR SERVICES COORDINATOR in the Development Operations Department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
This position will perform daily data entry on donors’ accounts. Responsibilities include:
• Updating and editing constituent records in our customer relationship management database (CRM)
• Answering incoming donor phone calls, taking pledges and/or payments, responding to donor inquiries and resolving issues with donor accounts.
• Completing database cleanup projects
• Contacting donors if there are questions regarding their pledge and/or payment
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Successful candidates for this position will possess the following experience and abilities:
• High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
• Minimum two years of telemarketing, customer service, or call center experience
• Two years of CRM experience is preferred
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with a donor while simultaneously analyzing their account
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, with a pleasant telephone manner
• Organizational skills with attention to detail, consistent and accurate follow-through on projects, and managing multiple projects and deadlines.
• Knowledge of donor accounting functions, policies and work methods is preferred.
• Computer literate (including MS Word and MS Excel)
• Ability to function as part of a team.